For JET participants
What is the JET Programme Career Fair?
The JET Programme Career Fair is for current and former JET participants to meet companies and organizations seeking international employees.
*CLAIR hosts Career Fairs for JET participants annually in major cities in Japan with the cooperation of local and foreign chambers of commerce.
Details of the 2020 JET Programme Career Fairs
Guidelines for participation in JET Programme Career Fairs
- Participation in JET Programme Career Fairs is voluntary.
- Only JET Programme participants in their final year of the Programme (i.e. participants who have submitted their reappointment paperwork indicating that they do not request reappointment) or those finished with their appointment may participate.
- Each participant must bear travel, accommodation, and other related costs of attending the career fair on their own.
- Each JET participant who wishes to attend the career fair must obtain permission from their supervisor so that it does not interfere with their work duties.
– Job-seeking course for JET participants –
Job-seeking Course Part 1: Etiquette
Job-seeking Course Part 2: Searching for Jobs/ Self-Analysis
Job-seeking Course Part 3: Hiring Situation and Jobs
Job-seeking Course Part 4: Where to Find Information
Job-seeking Course Part 5: What to Take / Entry Sheet / Resume / Interview